The Career Makers
Spoken English for Beginners 1
English Beginners 1
- Introduction to English Language
- Introducing yourself
- Asking Questions
- Asking for directions
- Identifying people
- Exchanging personal details and telephone numbers
- Extended greetings and polite conversation
- Formal expressions
- Inviting friends and introducing to one’s family
- Describing one’s family and relations.
- Describing one’s home
- Talking to children about their school and subjects
- Personal pronouns
- Sentence structure
- The polite imperative of verbs
- Number and genders
- Interrogative words
English Beginner 1
- Cover Basic Grammar and essential vocabulary.
- Enable learners to communicate in English.
- Limited range of topics related to everyday situations.
The course concentrate on the four skills:
with the main emphasis on speaking.
Student take part in interactive language activities participating in group and pair work to practice vocabulary, making sentences role, plays and grammar structure.Homework is set weekly for regular assessment.There is an overview consolidation and feedback session in the final week, concentrating an the material covered in the terms.
Buy the end of first term, students are able to understand and communicate using English in very basic situations.