Tips for IELTS Listening
The IELTS Listening test is same for both academic and general training.
Follow the instruction carefully. They may be different to practice as previous test.
- Listen the specific information you want.
- Try and anticipate what speaker will say.This will require concentration.
- Don’t worry if there is a word you do not understand.You may not need to use it.
- If you do not know the answer to a question, attempt it but do not waste time, move quickly to the neat one.
- Be careful with your spelling and grammar.
- Read write and listen at the same time.
- Focus practically on what you are asked to do in completion type questions.
- Pay attention to the word limit for example, if you are asked to complete a sentence using no more than two words, if the correct answer is leather coat, The answer ‘Coat made of leather’ would be incorrect.
- Attempt all the questions and check your answers.